We Are Your Trusted Source of Equipment Financing Solutions
At First Source Capital, we have extensive experience helping small businesses get their hands on the large or small equipment they need. Through our diverse and customized financing options, we seek to make it possible for businesses to get full use of necessary equipment without worrying about straining their budgets. Our equipment financing program is one of our more popular programs and is a great choice for companies that have been in business for at least two years.
Our program is associated with rapid approvals, as well as the following benefits:
- Little to no down payment
- Several different payment structures
- No financial statement for smaller loan amounts under $150,000
- Larger loans up to $500,000 are possible for qualified applicants
Most of our loans provide 84 months for repayment, and they all feature excellent low interest rates.
We have many different equipment leasing and financing options. Here are our most popular.
- Sale and Lease Back: This program helps give businesses an “out” if they’ve already purchased equipment and extended themselves too far. Through this program, we’ll buy equipment from businesses, then give them the option to lease it back immediately.
- Government and Municipal Programs: We always guarantee approval to government and municipal entities that apply for our equipment financing program. We frequently grant approval to a wide variety of entities, from armed services to public schools.
- Startup Program: Startups often face an uphill battle when it comes to getting the money they require to stay in business. Fortunately, our startup program specifically caters to the needs of new businesses.
- Second Chance Program: Second chances aren’t always offered by traditional lending institutions, but we believe strongly in them. That’s why we offer a second chance program that provides a way for businesses with low credit scores to obtain equipment.
Ready to enjoy fixed, low monthly payments and free up your cash for other needs? Contact us today to apply for our equipment leasing or financing programs.