Learn More About the Advantages of Purchase Order Financing
At First Source Capital, we customize our financing solutions to the needs of each business. Sometimes a working capital loan is the best fit and other times business owners need assistance with inventory purchases. Our purchase order financing options can be the ideal choice for companies that need funds for inventory and business expansion.
What Is Purchase Order Financing?
Put simply, PO financing allows you to obtain direct capital for purchasing inventory and fulfilling customer orders. It’s similar to combining and outsourcing your shipping and purchasing departments. Every time a customer gives you a purchase order, you submit it to our team of professionals. We take care of everything:
- Ordering the products from your suppliers
- Sending payment for these finished products
- Coordinating delivery of the shipment to your customers
- Making sure everything arrives complete and on time
This is the ultimate hands-free way to take care of order fulfillment. Your customers are happy, you’re happy and your workload is reduced. This can provide many benefits for your company.
What Are the Advantages of Purchase Order Financing?
Thanks to PO financing, you can expand your business without limits. You don’t have to invest significant capital in buying inventory or storing it. This reduces your overhead costs. Here are other benefits:
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- Prompt delivery every time
- Fast financing approval
- Strong business growth without taking on debt
- Easier business management
To learn more about this phenomenal financial tool, contact our team right away.